Lost Requests and Reshipment
We will reship or discount for any lost request gave we are reached inside 8 weeks from the boat date. No reshipment or discounts will be acknowledged if showed up for us following 8 weeks.
We are cheerful to supplant any request that has not been conveyed however, on the accompanying conditions:
1. An extra 7 days has slipped by notwithstanding the standard conveyance time since the boat date.
2. The transportation location gave to us is right
In the event that you have given a wrong address, you will be charged for the substitution request. At the point when/if the first request is come back to us we will reach you with the discount points of interest. The discount may take a few months as the “return” postage has not been paid.
- Any item which has been used, opened, is only partially complete, or is without all original packaging, labeling, inserts, or operating manuals is non-returnable.
- Short-dated (less than 120 days shelf life), outdated, or seasonal products are non-returnable except for those which Clint Pharmaceuticals, Inc. receives credit from the manufacturer.
- Product that is stickered, marked, damaged, defaced, or otherwise cannot readily be resold by Pharmaceutic Shop for any reason is non-returnable.
- Any items purchased on a “special order” basis, including non-stock orders and drop shipments are non-returnable.
- Any sterile or refrigerated merchandise is non-returnable (unless Pharmaceutic Shop is specially assured that such merchandise was properly stored and protected at all times and such merchandise is to be returned overnight at customer’s expense.)
- Any low-stability product which is usually sensitive to temperature and handling conditions is non-returnable until or unless authorization is given. This includes products being returned under freezing conditions.
- Product will not be accepted back from any wholesaler no matter the circumstances.
- Needles, syringes, gloves, orthopedic goods, and casting tape are non-returnable.
- Radiation Protection Apparel is non-returnable.
Shorts and Damaged Merchandise
Claims of order shortages (e.g., invoiced but not received) and damage must be reported within three (3) business days of receipt of goods. In the event your order is damaged in shipment, original packaging must be saved to receive credit. Pricing and other errors/mistakes (white copies) must be reported within 7 business days from the invoice date.
Required Return Procedures
A copy of a fully completed RETURN FORM provided by Pharmaceutic Shop, Inc. must accompany all merchandise to be returned. Each Return Form must include the following information:
- Customer name, address, and account number as it appears on the invoice.
- Prime Pharma Laboratories packing form or invoice/order number and date.
- Product item number, quantity, form/size, description, lot number, serial number, and expiration date. (Note: A copy of the Prime Pharma Laboratories, Inc. invoice or packing slip will provide this information).
- Reason for return.
- Date of return.
Returned merchandise must be placed in proper shipping container. Prime Pharma Laboratories will arrange for pick-up of product, freight paid, for all items shipped in error. All items ordered in error by the customer must be returned freight prepaid. All returns due to customer error or an overstock situation (including approved short dating returns) will be subject to a 25% restocking charge. All authorized returned items will be credited to your account toward future purchases.
All Return Forms will be reviewed by Prime Pharma Laboratories for compliance with its Return Policy. This acceptability, valuation, and acceptance of any return are at the sole discretion of Pharmaceutic Shop. and/or the manufacturer. Any credit or similar offsets may be given when approved by Prime Pharma Laboratories, and may not be otherwise taken or deducted by the customer.