We are a prominent supplier of Gefitinib 250mg Tablets that is used for the treatment of cancel. The provided tablets are processed using the best quality chemical compounds and sophisticated technology in adherence with industry norms. In addition to this, our quality experts check these tablets on various quality parameters so as to maintain their quality. Our prestigious customers can avail these tablets from us at nominal prices.
- No side effect
- Safe packaging
- Description: – GEFTINAT (Gefitinib tablets) is a drug used for certain breast, lung and other cancer cells having a mutation in the genes that make a protein called Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR). Gefitinib is an EGFR inhibitor, like Erlotinib (Erlonat), which interrupts signaling through the EGFR in target cells. Therefore, it is only effective in cancers with mutated and overactive EGFR.
- Mechanism of Action:- The active substance in GEFTINAT, Gefitinib, is a protein tyrosine kinase inhibitor. This means that it blocks specific enzymes known as tyrosine kinases. These enzymes can be found on the surface of cancer cells, such as EGFR on the surface of non-small cell lung cancer cells. EGFR is involved in the growth and spread of cancer cells. By blocking EGFR, GEFTINAT helps to slow down the growth and spread of the cancer. GEFTINAT works only in non-small cell lung cancer cells that have a mutation in their EGFR.
- Dosage and Administration: – The recommended daily dose of Gefitinib is one 250mg tablet with or without food. Higher doses do not give a better response and may cause increased toxicity. Gefitinib is a prescription drug and therefore is highly advisable to administer the drug under strict medical supervision and advice.
- Side Effects: – Some common side effects that may occur as a result of the usage of Gefitinib tablets, include – diarrhea, rashes, itching, dry skin, nausea, vomiting, weight loss and acne. If side effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor immediately. Geftinat should not be used in people who may be hypersensitive (allergic) to Gefitinib or any of the other ingredients. It must not be used in mothers who are breastfeeding.
- Packaging: – Supplied in a tamper evident HDPE container having 30 tablets.
- Storage: – Store in a cool dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Our Commitment: – We are reputable medicine suppliers, here to help people and cancer patients across the world in procuring anticancer medicines like GEFTINAT 250mg, VEENAT 100mg, ERLONAT 150mg, LENALID 5/10/15/25mg, TEMONAT 20/100/250mg and other at very cheap and competitive price. We assure you of the best of the quality and services.